Handling a state matter related to compensation, exemption from payment or inheritance
personal and company
This mandate allows the assignee to do the following in state matters related to compensation, exemption from payment or inheritance on behalf of the assignor
- apply for compensation and request exemption from payment
- submit and receive documents
- monitor the processing of the matter and submit additional information
- reply to a request for additional information
- lodge a complaint on a decision they have received.
In this mandate theme, specifiers can be used in company mandates.
You can currently use the following e-services:
- State Treasury eSservice