Change situations at workplace, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceTE Office provides assistance to companies and other organisations in situations of adjustment of activities, often related to reducing personnel.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceTargeted training is basic or supplementary vocational training tailored to the needs of your employees.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe coaching service is designed to promote corporate responsibility for employees’ future.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe can support your company in the face of challenging changes and financial difficulties by analysing the situation and directing you to the necessarService channels:
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe will support your business through challenging changes and financial difficulties.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwidePublic serviceFinland has a pay security system to ensure that employees are paid their contractual dues in the event of the employer becoming insolvent.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
Cost compensation for the specialisation studies of social welfare professionals at universitiesRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceGovernment compensation for the costs of specialisation studies of social welfare professionals at universities.Service channels:
- Regional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceAVI provides short-term further training for personnel of early childhood education and care, education, libraries, sports and youth departments.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceRecruitment training is a good option if you cannot find competent employees and in your field of business skilled personnel will not be graduating soon.Service channels: