Tax on property
Tax is payable on inheritance, valuable gifts, rent income, sales profits, investment income and real estate, for instance. The amount of tax can be estimated using online calculators and tax bracket tables.
Tax on real estate is paid to the local authority which annually sets the real estate tax percentage. Transfer tax is payable in conjunction with the acquisition of real estate or shares in housing associations. First-time home buyers are usually exempt from transfer tax.
All of Finland
- 12A Specification of unused tax depreciation 2014 form
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4.
- 12A Specification of unused tax depreciation 2015 form
This form must be completed if the company wishes to write off any previous years' unused tax depreciation, i.e. depreciation that has previously been entered in accounting but not in taxation. This form is also for reporting any depreciation for the l...
- 5 Business tax return for business operators and self-
employed persons 2014 form
This form is for business operators and self-employed persons.
- 62 Itemization of reserves and depreciation of fixed assets 2014 form
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- 62 Itemization of reserves, revaluations and depreciaton of fixed assets 2015 form
Form for reporting depreciation and revaluation. The depreciated assets or property may be connected with business, agriculture, farming, forestly, personal source of income. All fixed assets should be reported and the form filled out even if the taxpa...
- 71A Tax-exempt capital gains and nondeductible capital losses 2014 form
Enclosures to tax return forms 6B, 6 and 4
- 7A Profit-and-loss account for a personal source of income 2015 form
Form for reporting personally sourced taxable income and deductible expenses within a corporate entity. Also: capital gains or capital losses derived from a personal source of income.
- 7H Rental income 2014 / Apartment rented out form
- 7K Rental income 2014 / Real property rented out form
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2015 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- 9A Computation of capital gains or losses derived from securities and book-entry securities 2014 form
For purposes of completion the Pre-Completed Tax Return, fill in Form 9A, the information that is not included in Pre-Completed Tax Return.
- Annual information return:
Paid interest on which tax has been withheld at source form
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax on dividends (Individual applicant) form
This form is for refunds requested after the calendar year of payment.
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax on other income than dividends (Individual applicant) form
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Gift tax link
Gift recipients must pay gift tax for gifts worth €4,000 or more.
- Gift tax return form
Use this form also to reprt any income received through inheritance or under a will if the deceased's domicile was other than Finland.
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- List of securities and book-entry shares 2014 form
Holdings of corporate stock, shares of cooperatives, mutual fund shares, subscription rights, option certificates, other securities
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- Transfer tax form form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.