Tax on property by keyword value-added tax
Most viewed first
In alphabetical order
- 7H Rental income 2013 / Apartment rented out form
- 62 Itemization of reserves, revaluations and depreciaton of fixed assets 2013 form
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2014 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax form
The form is used when applying for refund of Finnish withholding tax.
- Transfer tax form form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2013 form
The form is intended for reporting sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies, and other assets including shares of a partnership and fixed assets of forestry unit.
- 62 Itemization of reserves and depreciation of fixed assets 2012 form
The form is used with The tax return form for companies and cooperative societies.
- 5 Business tax return for business operators and self-
employed persons form
This form is for business operators and self-employed persons.
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.
- Gift tax return form
Use this form also to reprt any income received through inheritance or under a will if the deceased's domicile was other than Finland.
- 9A Computation of capital gains or losses derived from securities and book-entry securities 2013 form
For purposes of completion the Pre-Completed Tax Return, fill in Form 9A, the information that is not included in Pre-Completed Tax Return.
- 7K Rental income 2013 / Real property rented out form
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Gift tax link
Gift recipients must pay gift tax for gifts worth €4,000 or more.