Tax on property by keyword real estate
All of Finland
- Inheritance tax return to be filled only if the decedent´s domicile at time of death was not Finland (i.e. a Finnish estate inventory deed not be writ form
An inheritor or a beneficiary uses this form for filing if the decedent lived abroad on his or her date of death and a Finnish estate inventory deed has not been drawn up. The form must be also be submitted if both the decedent and the inheritor lived ...
- 9 Capital gains and losses 2015 form
Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies.
- 7H Rental income 2014 / Apartment rented out form
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Selling your home link
Under some consequences you do not have to pay taxes on the profit gained from selling your home.
- 7K Rental income 2014 / Real property rented out form
- Tax on real estate link
Real estate in Finland is subject to real estate tax.
- Inheritance tax link
Information on inheritance tax and inventory on the estate.