Criminal cases by keyword right to justice
All of Finland
- Reporting an offence link
Information required to report an offence, online reporting of offences concerning stolen property or damage to property.
- Criminal cases in district courts link
Information on the procedure in a criminal case in a district court.
Ministry of Justice
- Application form for crime damage e-service
Application form for crime damage
- Police duties in criminal investigations link
Instructions on how to report an offence and the duties of the police in pre-trial investigations; conciliation, compensation for crime damage.
- Compensation to crime victims link
The victim of a crime can be paid a compensation for personal injury, property damage and other economic loss caused by a criminal offence.