Housing and construction by keyword taxation
Most viewed first
In alphabetical order
- 14A Tax credit for domestic costs, work performed by company 2016 form
If you want tax credit for domestic costs paid for work performed by company fill in this form.
- Report on contract details e-service
NEW: The form is now used for contract reporting, specifically for each agreement signed or specifically for each building site.
Customers who buy construction services must file site-specific or contract-specific reports every month in order to...
- Report on employee details e-service
NEW TIP: To fill in the Country, all you have to do is validate the Country Code. For example, for Estonia, enter 'EE' in the drop-down list, for Finland, enter 'FI' etc.
You must complete separate fillable web forms for the employee details of ...
- Transfer tax form form
The form is used by buyers and other grantees when reporting transactions.
- Appendix to report on construction work, Households: Contractors;Employees form
- Individual Tax Numbers link
Construction workers must make sure that the TN given in their tax cards is notified to their employer company.
- Buying a home and trasfer tax link
If you buy an apartment, the tax known as transfer tax will be payable. Exemptions may apply if you are a first-time homebuyer.
- Construction work reports to the Tax Administration link
As of 1 July 2014, households are required to submit reports to the Tax Administration on all construction work they have purchased, which is covered by a building permit. Information must be submitted before a final inspection is carried out.
- Report on construction - Households e-service
Households must file reports to the Tax Administration for all the building and construction work for which a permit is needed if the final inspection is on 1 July 2014 or later. Reports must be filed before conducting the final inspection.
Log in to ...