Social security while you work abroad, service channels
4 service channels
Filter service channels
- E-SERVICES (3)4 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service eServices: Check the status of your caseOpens in a new window.In eServices, you can apply for an A1 certificate, check the status of your case and check with which pension provider you are insured.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Online A1 application serviceOpens in a new window.If you go to work abroad, you have to send in an application to be covered by Finnish social security. You can apply online.
- Digital and Population Data Services AgencyE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Suomi.fi Messages on the Suomi.fi Web ServiceOpens in a new window.You can activate Suomi.fi Messages in the Messages section of the Suomi.fi Web Service.
- TELEPHONE SERVICES (1)4 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsTelephone serviceNationwideContact our Customer Service for information on how to insure work abroad, how to apply for a pension from abroad, and insurance supervision.Telephone:+358 294112110