Vuosaari Health Station
- Service location
Vuosaari Health Station operates at the Vuosaari Health and Well-being Centre in the district of Vuosaari. The station serve the residents of the districts of Aurinkolahti, Kallahti, Keski-Vuosaari and Meri-Rastila.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Vuosaari Health Station ...
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The customer service point is located on floor 5.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The customer service point has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on floor 5.