Roihuvuori Service Centre
- Service location
Roihuvuori Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being. We welcome every visitor with open arms to our homely service centre!
It is easy to visit us. The HSL bus stop of service line 802 is right next to us, and we are also easily accessible for people with disabilities. Our surroundings are lush and wooded, and our indoor sp ...
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The customer service point has 5 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 0.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor 4.