Responsible for the service City of Oulu
Oulu10 Customer Service/Center of Oulu
- Service location
Oulu10 Customer Service/Center of Oulu is located in the city centre.
- The 4 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is guided, rough and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The customer service point has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a portable induction loop.
- The customer service point has a toilet marked as accessible on the same floor. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
Text edited by: City of Oulu