Malmi Health Station
- Service location
Malmi Health Station serves residents of the districts of Pukinmäki, Sepänmäki, Tapanila, Tapaninvainio, Ala-Malmi and Ylä-Malmi, among other districts.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Malmi Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals.
- The 4 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a toilet marked as accessible on the same floor. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.