Responsible for the service Education Division, Helsinki
Keinutie Primary School
- Service location
Located in Kontula, our school is a primary school that includes grades 1–6. The teaching language is Finnish.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The customer service point is located on floor 1.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The facility has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The facility has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing, with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the same floor as the entrance. The toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.
Text edited by: Education Division, Helsinki