Searching for partner or successor for business
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
The change of ownership may take years. When you begin to actively search for a successor or partner for your business, you can use the TE Office’s recruitment services. You can choose different ways of finding the right person.
- Publish your own advertisement in the Avoimet työpaikat search service within the TE services. The service also allows you to search for a partner for a cooperative and franchise chain. You might also be able to find a business partner through published advertisements.
- Task the TE Office with finding in the TE services customer database your chosen number of candidates that meet your search criteria and showing them to you.
- Search for a suitable partner from among the jobseekers who are currently developing their skills through entrepreneur training. Browse training courses already in progress. Trainers will give you further information on the content and aims of the training programme.
Do the following
You can publish an entrepreneur advertisement in the following ways:
- Log into Enterprise and Employer E-Services and draft the advertisement as instructed by the service. Select entrepreneur as the type of employment. The advertisement will be immediately published in the Avoimet työpaikat search service within the TE services.
- Place the advertisement via the online form. An expert from the TE Office can contact the sender of the advertisement only after the sender has been verified. For this reason, an advertisement placed on a weekend or holiday will not be processed until the first working day.
- Place the advertisement with the TE Office by phone.
When you need advice on recruitment or Contract Employer usernames, please call the TE office or send a contact request via the E-Services online channel.
General advice on recruiting and using relevant online service channels is also provided by Enterprise Finland’s national telephone service.
To whom and on what terms
These free services are available to all recruiting companies and other organisations.
Advertisements that market invoicing cooperatives, business premises or memberships in service provider networks are not published in the Avoimet työpaikat search service. Advertisements do not contain price or rental information.
Logging into the Enterprise and Employer E-Services online channel requires strong identification either with a Katso ID code available from the Tax Administration or a Contract Employer username provided by the TE Office.
The service is free of charge.
The service is provided by: