Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application for employment - intra-corporate transfer (ICT)

  • Permit or other obligation
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply for a residence permit with this application if you are transferred internally (ICT) to Finland within a company or group of companies to work as a manager, specialist or trainee employee, and you have the competence and education required of the job in question. You can only apply for a first ICT residence permit if you live outside the EU. If you are in Finland or in some other EU Member State, you cannot apply for this permit.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Period of validity

The permit is valid for a fixed time.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 12/1/2022