Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application for employment in the field of journalism

  • Permit or other obligation
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply for a residence permit with this application if you work in the field of journalism and you are for example a correspondent, a journalist or a photographer. Your employer or client cannot have office in Finland. You must have a signed employment contract or a binding job offer.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Period of validity

The permit is valid for a fixed time.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 12/1/2022