Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application for a guardian whose child lives in Finland as a refugee

  • Permit or other obligation
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply with this application for a residence permit if you are the guardian of a child under 18 years of age who is living in Finland as a refugee.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Period of validity

The permit is valid for a fixed time.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 5/8/2020