Responsible for the service ELY Centre
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
Recruitment training is a good option if you cannot find competent employees and skilled personnel will not be graduating soon in your field.
- is tailored to the needs of your company
- lasts, as a general rule, 3–9 months – the minimum duration is 10 training days
- gives the students professional skills for specific tasks depending on the employer’s needs
- can be plan ...
Do the following
- Contact your local ELY Centre or TE Office.
- Apply preferably on the electronic form. If that is not an option, use the printable form “Employer’s proposal for pooled training (TEM607)”.
- Send the form to your local ELY Centre or TE Office.
- The representative of the TE administration services will evaluate the training needs of the persons to be recruited with you and you will prepare a preliminary training plan for your company together.
- Once the training plan is drawn up, the labour and business administration will ask quotes from the trainer candidates in accordance with the public procurement procedures. You will select the trainer together with the labour and business administration. The TE administration will procure the trainer in accordance with the public procurement procedures while considering the employer’s wishes. A procurement contract is made on the implementation of the training.
- Marketing and publicity of the training: The parties agree on the marketing of the training and how the company is presented in the communication.
- You will agree with the trainer and the labour and business administration on the selection of students. Aptitude assessments, tests and the services of other experts may also be used in the student selection.
- The schedules, contents and on-the-job learning opportunities included in the training are implemented in accordance with the set objectives and the procurement contract.
- The parties monitor and assess the implementation of the training together.
- As the employer, you will sign an employment contract with the students who have completed the training successfully.
To whom and on what terms
No qualifications or partial degrees are completed during the training.
Recruitment training is intended for an employer or a group of several employers who need new competent employees. The training is also suitable for employers in the public sector.
This is a discretionary service. The recruitment training is not to be used for the financing of regular orientation and personnel training for which the employer is the cost bearer or of training that employers must organise in order to comply with the national training standards.
The service is provided byCentre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment, TE Office
Other responsible organisationsELY Centre for North Karelia, ELY Centre for Southeast Finland, ELY Centre for North Ostrobothnia, ELY Centre for Pirkanmaa, ELY Centre for South Ostrobothnia, ELY Centre for Kainuu, ELY Centre for Lapland, ELY Centre for Varsinais-Suomi, ELY Centre for Ostrobothnia, ELY Centre for North Savo, ELY Centre for Central Finland, ELY Centre for Uusimaa, ELY Centre for Satakunta, ELY Centre for South Savo, ELY Centre for Häme
Responsible for the serviceCentre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment
Text edited by: ELY Centre