Recruiting an employee
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
A TE Office provides companies and employers with recruitment advice for filling a vacancy, information on jobseekers and the labour market situation in a given industry. Recruitment specialists help find the right person for the job. A TE Office also grants, on application, different forms of aid when the person to be hired is unemployed.
You can choose from various online services and methods of finding employees.
- Publish your job vacancies in the Avoimet työpaikat search service within the TE services.
- Task the TE Office with finding in the TE services customer database your chosen number of candidates that meet your search criteria and showing them to you.
- Organise a recruitment event in cooperation with the TE Office.
- Search for suitable employees from among the jobseekers who are currently developing their skills through labour market training. Browse training courses already in progress. Trainers will give you further information on the content and aims of the training programme, schedules and implementing on-the-job learning.
TE Offices offer jobs to jobseekers whose professional skills and competences meet the requirements of the job. Job offers are binding on the jobseeker
Do the following
You can publish a job vacancy:
- By logging into Enterprise and Employer E-Services and drafting the job vacancy as instructed by the service. The job vacancy will be immediately published in the Avoimet työpaikat search service within the TE services. The service will automatically search for suitable candidates and show you job offers for the vacancy.
- By placing the vacancy with the TE Office by phone.
- By placing the vacancy using the online form. A job vacancy placed on a weekend or holiday will not be processed until the first working day.
With the Enterprise and Employer E-Services online channel, you can also
- search for jobseekers who have posted their CVs and sign up to receive new notifications about persons suitable for the job
- browse ongoing labour market training courses
- submit a contact request to the TE Office.
Call the TE Office if you need advice on recruitment or Contract Employer usernames.
General advice on recruiting staff and using relevant online service channels is also provided by Enterprise Finland’s national telephone service.
To whom and on what terms
Free recruitment services are available to all companies and other organisations that recruit staff from Finland as well as to private individuals acting as employers.
Logging into the Enterprise and Employer E-Services online channel requires strong identification either with a Katso ID code available from the Tax Administration or a Contract Employer username provided by the TE Office.
You can also post a job vacancy without identification.
The service is free of charge.