Pensions Advice, service channels
6 service channels
Filter service channels
- E-SERVICES (4)6 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Check your pension recordOpens in a new window.You can check your pension record online. The online pension record includes your most recent data.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Claim your pensionOpens in a new window.You can apply for your pension online from most pension providers using their electronic application service (available in Finnish or Swedish).
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Go to your pension provider’s serviceOpens in a new window.If you don’t know which pension provider you are insured in and what services it offers, log into “Go to your pension provider” to find out.
- Digital and Population Data Services AgencyE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Suomi.fi Messages on the Suomi.fi Web ServiceOpens in a new window.You can activate Suomi.fi Messages in the Messages section of the Suomi.fi Web Service.
- TELEPHONE SERVICES (1)6 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsTelephone serviceNationwideContact our Customer Service for information on how to insure work abroad, how to apply for a pension from abroad, and insurance supervision.Telephone:+358 294112110
- LINKS (1)6 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsWebsiteNationwideGo to the website Työeläke.fiOpens in a new window.Read about pensions and your pension record.