Responsible for the service City of Turku
Museums in Turku
- Public service
There are many museums in Turku maintained by different authorities. The museums owned by the City of Turku are:
- Turku Castle
- the Wäinö Aaltonen Museum of Art
- the Luostarinmäki Handicrafts Museum
- the Pharmacy Museum and the Qwensel House
- the Biological Museum and
- Kurala Village of Living History.
Among the museums maintained by various foundations are, for example:
- Aboa Vetus &a ...
Do the following
The service is provided byCity of Turku
Responsible for the serviceCity of Turku
Text edited by: City of Turku