- Public service
The multilingual assistance gives you guidance and information on public authorities, tips for different aspects of life and help in problematic situations. Such as:
- Residence and citizenship issues
- Working life and work permit issues
- Financial problems and social security
- Documents and filling in forms
- Guidance to various government services.
Do the following
The Info desk service is available in Finnish, English and Arabic, at all times at Oulu10/Torikatu and in 14 other languages according the timetable.
Multilingual assistance will operate remotely via telephone and on social media due to coronavirus for time being.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.