How to claim your pension from abroad, service channels
4 service channels
Filter service channels
- E-SERVICES (2)4 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service Claim your pensionOpens in a new window.You can apply for your pension online from most pension providers using their electronic application service (available in Finnish or Swedish).
- Finnish Centre for PensionsE-serviceNationwideGo to the e-service eServices: Check the status of your caseOpens in a new window.In eServices, you can apply for an A1 certificate, check the status of your case and check with which pension provider you are insured.
- TELEPHONE SERVICES (1)4 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsTelephone serviceNationwideContact our Customer Service for information on how to insure work abroad, how to apply for a pension from abroad, and insurance supervision.Telephone:+358 294112110
- LINKS (1)4 service channels
- Finnish Centre for PensionsWebsiteNationwideGo to the website Työeläke.fiOpens in a new window.Read about pensions and your pension record.