Go directly to contents.

Applying for apartment with an exchange partner - Application when swapping apartments

  • E-services

An electronic service through which you can apply for apartment exchange with an exchange partner when you live in an Ara rental apartment owned by the City of Helsinki.

You can apply for mutual exchange by completing a housing application. After completing the application, you need to authenticate yourself with your online banking credentials or mobile certificate. If you are applying for hou ...

Use the e-service

Authentication is required to use this e-services.

Service hours

Text edited by: Urban Environment Division, City of Helsinki
Updated: 1/4/2023