Employment policy project support
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
Employment policy project support is a discretionary government grant that TE Offices can grant for project activities of associations, foundations, municipalities, or joint municipal authorities. The aim of the projects is to provide services that promote the employment of unemployed job seekers. The TE Office may define, in connection with each application round, what kinds of activities or what ...
Do the following
Apply for the support in the regional administration e-service.
- Complete the application carefully. An incomplete application prolongs the process.
- Attach the required appendices to the application.
- If you are asked to supplement your application, submit the requested information by the set deadline or negotiate an extension with the TE Office.
- The TE Office makes a funding decision on the matter, which is delivered to the regional administration e-service.
Apply for an advance and payment of the support in accordance with the funding decision.
- Fill in and submit the payment application on the Payments tab of the regional administration e-service.
- Attach the required appendices to the payment application.
- You can find more information on how to apply for payment on the KEHA Centre website.
To whom and on what terms
A maximum of 100 % of the total costs approved by the TE Office may be granted to an association or foundation. A maximum of 50 % of the total costs can be granted to municipalities and joint municipal authorities. A maximum of 75 % of the total costs can be granted to a social enterprise and other organisations whose purpose is to examine the possibilities of establishing a social enterprise, with the exception of municipalities and joint municipal authorities.
Support may be granted for a maximum period of three years. The TE Office always makes the decisions about the amount of funding to be granted for one calendar year at a time. The condition for continued support in later years is that the activities remain in line with the funding decision. The funding beneficiary is subject to reporting requirements.
Employment policy project support cannot be granted for business activities or their promotion.
The support will not be granted for
- projects unrelated to the TE Services provided to personal customers,
- services provided as public employment and business services,
- the provision or acquisition of services that a municipality or joint municipal authority is legally obliged to provide, or
- investment or acquisition or rental costs of movable fixed assets.