Responsible for the service Finnish Food Authority
Development and investment project for rural areas
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
An association, organisation, cooperative, educational institution or other body governed by public or private law may use project funding to implement development measures and investments that improve rural services and habitability.
The project can:
- Reform livelihoods
- Develop profitability
- Increase competence
- Improves rural services and housing conditions.
Training and communicatio ...
Do the following
- Before submitting your application, please contact your local ELY Centre or Leader group and present your idea.
- The experts of the ELY Centre and the Leader group will advise you on how to submit your application.
- Check that you have the necessary rights to log in to the Hyrrä service in your organisation's name or that you have given another person sufficient rights to act in your organisation's name in the Hyrrä service.
- Fill in the electronic application and attach the necessary attachments
- Sign and submit the application for processing.
To whom and on what terms
Support may be applied for by a body governed by public or private law, such as an educational institution, an association, a village association or a cooperative.
Support shall not be granted for activities which are part of the performance of the statutory mandatory basic function of a public body.
Must not constitute state aid.
Support can include:
- Employees' salary costs
- Travel costs
- Experts' fees
- Lift services
- Office costs
- Costs of the project steering group
- Investments such as the purchase of machinery, equipment and devices
- Construction and renovation costs
Other responsible organisationsCentre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Food Authority
Text edited by: Finnish Food Authority