- Public service
Do you need support for growing and developing your business? We will work with you to analyse the current situation, goals and needs of your business. We will find different ways of supporting your business's development and growth and refer you to a development service that meets its needs.
The municipality of Sipoo provides services for entrepreneurs and people wishing to start their own business. The services are organized and carried out in cooperation with Central Uusimaa Business Development Centre (Keuke).
In Keuke, you will get counselling for example with the following themes:
- How to set up a business (financial matters, support for entrepreneurs)
- Business development (economy, financing, marketing and sales, product and service production, personnel matters, network building)
- Business establishment and location (establishment guidance, information about facilities, office and commercial plots, and business parks)
- Growth and internationalisation (growth planning, leading and financing)
- Change of company ownership (selling and buying a company, to continue or transfer business activities)
In addition, Keuke may help you with the following:
- Personnel skills development guidance
- Guidance on public procurements
- Mentoring and support for company services
Do the following
Keuke is a local development company that helps companies in Central Uusimaa. Visit Keuke’s website to find out more.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.