You can do self-directed aqua jogging in all indoor and outdoor swimming pools and beaches maintained by Turku City.Instructed aqua jogging is available at Impivaara Swimming Hall.
Aqua jogging belts can be borrowed free of charge in:
- Impivaara Swimming Centre
- Petrelius Swimming Hall
- Samppalinna Outdoor Swimming Stadium
- Kupittaa Outdoor Swimming Arena
You can use your own clean aqua jogging belt in indoor and outdoor swimming pools. At beaches you must have your own aqua jogging belt with you.
You can ask the staff of indoor and outdoor swimming pools for tips about the right aqua jogging technique.Also, aqua jogging classes for beginners and brisk aqua jogging classes for those who already know the technique are organized at Impivaara Swimming Centre.
Please remember to take others into account while you aqua jog:
- Take a proper shower before entering the pool and rinse your hair or wear a swimming cap
- Swim on the right side of the track
- Leave some space to your left so that faster swimmers can get past you
- Good technique: upright position, lift your knees properly, scoop strongly with your hands
To whom and on what terms
The service is provided by: