Responsible for the service Finnish Food Authority
Advisory compensation 2020
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
With the help of the Neuvo 2020, you will receive high-quality advice on the terms and conditions of the various support for farmers. Knowing the terms and conditions of support better means knowing that you have done things in the right way.
You can also use advisory services to find new opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the environmental measures you have chosen. You can develop the ...
Do the following
- Find a suitable advisor for your place in the advisory register and make an appointment with them.
- The advisor fills in the advance notification of advice to the Hyrrä application.
- The advisor performs the requested counselling and any other work related to it and, at the end of the counselling, fills in form 454 on the subject areas of the counselling to be signed by the recipient of the advice
- The advisor submits a payment application to the Hyrrä system without VAT. The advisor invoices VAT to the recipient of the advice.
For more information on farm advisory services, contact the ELY Centres in your area.
To whom and on what terms
Advisory services under the farm advisory system are intended for all farmers. You are eligible for farm advice if you belong to one of the following categories:
- You have applied for direct payments or programme-based payments
- You practise agriculture without receiving direct payments or programme-based subsidies
- You have applied for support for starting up a farm or you are otherwise starting farming
- You practise or start agriculture in whole or in part in the community you own
- You are a responsible actor in an association that has concluded an environmental contract in accordance with the environmental compensation system.
The service is provided byCentre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment
Other responsible organisationsCentre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Food Authority
Text edited by: Finnish Food Authority