TE Offices are part of the local administration coming under Centres for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (ELY Centres).
See more service channels by this organization
- E-serviceNationwideCareer counselling is a service, where you get individual counselling in matters related to selecting or making changes in your career.Open 24 hours a day.
- E-service8 municipalitiesEducation and training guidance is a nationwide service that provides answers to questions regarding education.
- E-serviceNationwideThe Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides assistance in general matters related to establishing a company.
- FormNationwideThe TE office, the organiser of work try-out, and the individual client con-clude a written agreement on the work try-out.
- Form4 municipalitiesOnly complete the printable form if you are unable to use the TE Services E-services.
- Form3 municipalitiesOnly complete the printable form if you are unable to use the TE ServiceSs E-services.
- Form3 municipalitiesOnly complete the printable form if you are unable to use the TE Sevices E-services.
- FormSotkamoOnly complete this form if you are unable to use the TE Office's online services.
- FormNationwide except the Åland IslandsReport the information of a foreign employee when you hire an employee who is not a citizen of an EU or EEA country or Switzerland.
- FormNationwideOn this form the organiser of the work try-out can assess the suitability of the person participating in the try-out.
- FormNationwideAssessment of work try-out experience given by the participant.
- Telephone serviceNationwideIn career planning at the TE Services, a psychologist offers guidance on assessing options and deciding between vocational and educational choices.Monday 12.00–16.00Thursday 12.00–16.00Telephone:+358 295020720
- Telephone serviceNationwide except the Åland IslandsThe TE telephone services provide general advice on employment and economic development services and instructions for using the online services.Monday-Friday 9.00–16.15Telephone:+358 295020713Русскоязычная телефонная служба для индивидуальных клиентов+358 295020715
- Telephone serviceNationwideNational and centralised service that provides employers with general advice on international recruitment and work based immigration.Weekdays 9-15Monday-Friday 9.00–15.00Telephone:(pvm/mpm)+358 295016770
- WebsiteNationwideThe career planning of TE services is also available via video connection.
- WebsiteNationwideAn expert at the TE Office or the local government pilot will prepare with you a personal employment plan with the aim of finding employment quickly.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsContact information for the EURES Advisers in local TE offices.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsEURES Deutschland - TMS - English version.
- WebsiteNationwideJoin in as a EURES Service Provider.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsEURES Targeted Mobility Scheme - Arbetsförmedlingen.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsGuidance for personal customers in English. Monday to Friday between 9 am and 4.15 pm.
- WebsiteNationwideGuidance services for employers are available at the national Enterprise Finland Telephone service and at the local TE Offices.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsYou can register as a job seeker primarily via the TE Office’s online services.
- WebsiteNationwideInformation about unemployment benefits for people registered as job seekers.
- WebsiteNationwideThe TE Office or the local government pilot will arrange an initial interview for you.
- WebsiteNationwideInformation about the insurance cover during certain services.
- WebsiteNationwideGrow your business with an international team
- WebsiteNationwideManaging issues with an authorisation
- WebsiteNationwideNotifying about absences during services
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsRegistration as a job seeker due to the situation in Ukraine.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsRegistration as a job seeker without strong identification.
- WebsiteNationwideThere may be challenges in finding employment for many reasons – perhaps you have stayed at home or your unemployment period has been prolonged.
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsThe residence permit applications for employed persons are centrally processed in Northern Ostrobothnia, Pirkanmaa, Southeast Finland and Uusimaa.
- WebsiteNationwideFind your future career in Finland
- WebsiteNationwideThe nationwide website of the TE Offices’ work permit services.