Services for families, services
Filter service list
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)
Forensic genetic paternity test ordered by an authorityThe National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceA forensic genetic paternity test (DNA test) is performed when there is uncertainty about the biological paternity.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
A notification about providing or changing private early childhood education and care servicesRegional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA private service provider notifies about starting, changing or terminating early childhood education and care services.Service channels:
- Vantaa cityPermit or other obligationVantaaPublic serviceThe Environment Centre investigates health hazards in cases where the owner of a building fails to carry out the necessary investigations and take...Service channels:
- Digital and Population Data Services AgencyServiceNationwidePublic serviceMarriages are registered in the Population Information System. A Local Register Office can perform a civil marriage ceremony.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA nomination for a medal of honour (FWR M I gold), which the President of the Republic awards to distinguished mothers on Mother's Day.