Go directly to contents.

Reporting and changing personal data in the service yourself

You can report or change the following data in the Population Information System:

  • Enter your preferred name, profession, native language, communication language and email address
  • Resign from a religious community
  • Add or remove non-disclosures.
  • Block or allow a notification of change of address with your data
  • Remove your non-disclosure for personal safety reasons

If you want to report or change your personal data, do the following:

  1. Go to the Personal data page.
  2. Log into using your personal identification token.
  3. On the Personal data page, open the section you want to report or change.
  4. Follow the instructions in the section.

Report or change your personal data on your Personal data page

Updated: 16/11/2022