Go directly to contents.

Incorrect or missing personal data

If you notice errors or shortcomings in your personal data, you can request that the information be corrected. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, contact the Digital and Population Data Services Agency. You can find service-specific contact information on the page Customer service for individual customers.