Contact information and responsible parties
Assistance in the use of the Suomi.fi Services is available at Public Service Info, which you can contact by phone, email or chat. For more information, go to page Information on Public Service Info.
The Digital and Population Data Services Agency is responsible for the maintenance and development of Suomi.fi Services.
Other responsible parties
Suomi.fi Web Service
- The name of the organisation responsible for informative content and service information is always given in the text.
- Each organisation is responsible for the information provided as part of its services.
- The organisation maintaining the register is responsible for the content of the registers accessible in the web service.
- The National Land Survey of Finland is responsible for the Suomi.fi Maps, which are used in the map material.
- The Suomi.fi Payments used in the online payment services of the e-services are the responsibility of the State Treasury.
- The e-services using identification are the responsibility of the organisation in charge of each service.
- Identification using online banking codes is the responsibility of each bank.
- Identification using a mobile certificate is the responsibility of each operator.
- The Digital and Population Data Services Agency is responsible for the functioning of the Citizen Certificate on the certificate card.
- The e-services using mandates are the responsibility of the organisation in charge of each service.
- The e-services using messages are the responsibility of the organisation in charge of each service.