How an organization grants an accounting firm a mandate to manage the tax affairs and matters related to the Incomes Register
This example describes a situation in which a company grants its accounting firm a mandate to file the company's tax return, manage its tax affairs and to deal with matters related to the Incomes Register.
If you wish to grant your accounting firm a mandate to act on behalf of the company, do this:
- Identify yourself into Suomi.fi e-Authorizations.
- Select Company’s mandates as the service role on the start page and the company on behalf of which you want to grant an accounting firm a mandate.
- Select Grant mandates.
- Select mandate for transactions as the mandate type.
- Add the accounting firm’s details as the assignee.
- Select the mandate themes, i.e., in which themes you want to grant the accounting firm the right to deal with. You will find mandate themes related to the management of tax affairs by entering “tax” in the search box. If you want the accounting firm to attend to all tax affairs on your behalf, select “Managing of tax affairs”. If you want the accounting firm to deal with the filing of tax returns only, select “Filing of tax returns and other reports”. If you want the accounting firm to deal with themes related to the Incomes Register on your behalf, you can find the correct mandate themes by entering “pay” in the search box. Select “Reporting earnings payment data”.
- Enable the mandate specifier if you wish to restrict or target the mandate to apply to certain elements or organisations only. Only use a specifier if you have received the instructions on how to use it. For example, the Incomes Register uses a specifier “sub-organisation ID” in the mandate theme "Reporting earnings payment data". You can use it to divide a company’s activities into separate categories and restrict the mandate to apply, for example, to the salaries of white-collar workers or a certain department in the company. Note that if you specify the mandate theme using a sub-organisation ID, the same sub-organisation ID must also be used when the company’s data is submitted to the Incomes Register. Further instructions on the use of sub-organisation IDs can be found on the Incomes Register’s Sub-organisation identifier as a defining specifier in the Incomes Register pageOpens in a new window..
- Define the period of validity of the mandate.
- Check that all the mandate’s details are correct and validate the mandate.