Launching business operations, services
Filter service list
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceCompanies and associations may make enquiries to municipalities concerning the availability of privately owned rental premises.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe national Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides guidance to starting entrepreneurs in matters related to establishing an enterprise.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- The Finnish Transport and Communications Agency TraficomServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe transfer permit is a permit that is provided for the temporary transfer or use of a vehicleService channels: