Launching business operations, services
Filter service list
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceAre you looking for facilities or a site for your business? We will help your business find facilities that meet your needs.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe provide services for companies and communities operating in the region or interested in doing so.
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own business
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceCompanies and associations may make enquiries to municipalities concerning the availability of privately owned rental premises.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Finnish Tax AdministrationPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe VAT register is a register of the Tax Administration that contains information on operators liable to pay VAT.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe are familiar with the business life in the area and existing networks – we can put you in touch with the local stakeholders.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceOur services for your company during the company's whole life cycle are confidential and free of charge.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe national Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides guidance to starting entrepreneurs in matters related to establishing an enterprise.