Financing to a company during the start-up phase, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceEmployment policy project support is a form of funding through which a TE Office may procure project-based services for their clients.
- KEHA CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe State compensates the seaman’s employer for the seaman’s travel expenses, paid by the employer, between the vessel and the seaman’s home.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of the appropriation granted by the TE Office is to support hiring unemployed jobseekers to state assignments.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe law or an authority's decision may contain an obligation to lodge a security with the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI).
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe will advise you on different funding alternatives and their suitability for your business needs.
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceAre you setting up a business? The New Enterprise Agency Central-Ostrobothnia FIRMAXI is a part of KOSEKs operations.
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own business
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise Ag
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe will work with you to analyse the current situation, goals and needs of your business.