Getting business premises, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceCompanies and associations may make enquiries to municipalities concerning the availability of privately owned rental premises.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City provides diverse spatial solutions for enterprises.Service channels: