Getting business premises, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.Service channels:
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe offer personal establishment services for businesses that are interested in a region or operating in it.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceAre you looking for facilities or a site for your business? We will help your business find facilities that meet your needs.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe provide services for companies and communities operating in the region or interested in doing so.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceCompanies and associations may make enquiries to municipalities concerning the availability of privately owned rental premises.
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceAre you setting up a business? The New Enterprise Agency Central-Ostrobothnia FIRMAXI is a part of KOSEKs operations.
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own business