Corporate environmental responsibility, services
Filter service list
- ELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceMonitoring of the state of environment, emissions and impacts related to activities that require an environmental permit and the water economy project
- Lounais-Suomen Jätehuolto OyService17 municipalitiesPublic serviceHousehold waste management, waste reception services and advice on waste in south-west Finland
- ELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceOperator’s notification of an exceptional situation in activities that require an environment permit or registration
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City environment sector's Evironmental protection unit monitors the operations of different firms and businesses.
- Finnish Environment Institute SYKE
Export notifications for forbidden or severely restricted chemicalsFinnish Environment Institute SYKEPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceWhen exporting chemicals listed in Annex I to the PIC Regulation to a non-EU country, you must submit an export notification.Service channels:
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment Department.
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceRenovation of external surfaces of buildings and other external structures requires notification to the Environment Department.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
A statement, objection or an opinion in matters under the Acts on Water and Environmental ProtectionRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceHow can I influence a matter that is pending at the Regional State Administrative Agency and what to do if I am informed about a pending application?
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceChemical information service for chemical importers and manufacturers.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceA real-estate specific wastewater treatment system must fulfil the treatment power requirements set out in the Environmental Protection Act.