Corporate environmental responsibility, services
Filter service list
- Lounais-Suomen Jätehuolto OyService17 municipalitiesPublic serviceHousehold waste management, waste reception services and advice on waste in south-west Finland
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City environment sector's Evironmental protection unit monitors the operations of different firms and businesses.
- Finnish Environment Institute SYKE
Export notifications for forbidden or severely restricted chemicalsFinnish Environment Institute SYKEPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceWhen exporting chemicals listed in Annex I to the PIC Regulation to a non-EU country, you must submit an export notification.Service channels:
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment Department.
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceRenovation of external surfaces of buildings and other external structures requires notification to the Environment Department.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
A statement, objection or an opinion in matters under the Acts on Water and Environmental ProtectionRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceHow can I influence a matter that is pending at the Regional State Administrative Agency and what to do if I am informed about a pending application?
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe grant is available e.g. for litter prevention, the development of waste management systems or waste education.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceAn area (an estate or a parcel thereof) can be reserved as a nature reserve on the initiative of the land owner or ELY Centre.Service channels:
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceChemical information service for chemical importers and manufacturers.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHelsinki Region Environmental Services Authority (HSY) organises the collection and transport of municipal waste in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area.Service channels: