Corporate environmental responsibility, services
Filter service list
- Lounais-Suomen Jätehuolto OyService17 municipalitiesPublic serviceHousehold waste management, waste reception services and advice on waste in south-west Finland
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City environment sector's Evironmental protection unit monitors the operations of different firms and businesses.
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment Department.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
A statement, objection or an opinion in matters under the Acts on Water and Environmental ProtectionRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceHow can I influence a matter that is pending at the Regional State Administrative Agency and what to do if I am informed about a pending application?
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceAn area (an estate or a parcel thereof) can be reserved as a nature reserve on the initiative of the land owner or ELY Centre.Service channels:
- ELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceMonitoring of the state of environment, emissions and impacts related to activities that require an environmental permit and the water economy project
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe grant is available e.g. for litter prevention, the development of waste management systems or waste education.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceA real-estate specific wastewater treatment system must fulfil the treatment power requirements set out in the Environmental Protection Act.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHelsinki Region Environmental Services Authority (HSY) organises the collection and transport of municipal waste in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area.Service channels:
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceThe Environment Department must be contacted about the use of waste in excavation or other disposal of waste in the ground before starting the...