Transport of chemicals, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Environment Institute SYKE
Export notifications for forbidden or severely restricted chemicalsFinnish Environment Institute SYKEPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceWhen exporting chemicals listed in Annex I to the PIC Regulation to a non-EU country, you must submit an export notification.Service channels:
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)Permit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA company manufacturing or importing hazardous chemicals shall submit information on the chemical to the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes).
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceChemical information service for chemical importers and manufacturers.
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceWorkplace drug testing is conducted to determine any intoxicants present in the person’s body at the time of sampling or before it.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe Water Act prohibits endangering the natural state of small waters. The party responsible for the measures can apply for an exception from AVI.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceHow do I submit my claim to the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI)?
- Regional State Administrative Agency
The need for an environmental and water management permit, the competence of the permit authorityRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceHow do I find out the need for an environmental permit or a water management permit and from which authority should I apply for it?
- City of HelsinkiPermit or other obligationHelsinkiPublic serviceRescue Department's chemical control prevents the possible damages caused by dangerous chemicals and explosives.Service channels: