Prepare for exceptional situations in business activities, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe TE Office helps find suitable partners or successors for businesses.
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceYou can apply for support when you start as a farmer for the first time. It facilitates change of generation and encourages new farmers to the sector.Service channels:
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceAre you considering a generation change or a company acquisition? The advisory services can help you ensure that the change of ownership takes place iService channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe municipality of Sipoo provides guidance on change in ownership and company acquisitions in cooperation with Keuke.