Different recruitment approaches, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe EURES service of the Employment and Economic Development Office assists organisations in recruiting employees from EU/EEA countries.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA pay subsidy is an economic benefit that the TE Office may grant an employer to cover the costs of hiring an unemployed jobseeker.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceRecruitment training is a good option if you cannot find competent employees and skilled personnel will not be graduating soon in your field.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceTE Offices and local government pilots help you find and recruit the right employees.Service channels:
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA subsidy may be granted if a person’s disability or illness affects their capability to find employment or to keep a job.
- TE Office
Examination of the terms of employment of a foreigner regarding a residence permit for an employeeTE OfficePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe TE Office assesses whether recruiting a foreign employee is justifiable and provides a partial decision regarding the employee’s residence permit.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceAn employer may offer a person contemplating their career choices a chance for a work trial at a genuine working environment.Service channels:
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of the appropriation granted by the TE Office is to support hiring unemployed jobseekers to state assignments.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceTE live is a TE Office service that produces live broadcasts online. In the broadcast, the traditional job interview is reversed.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and EmploymentServiceNationwidePublic serviceAll businesses and third sector organisations are welcome to join the network as EURES members or partners.