Employment matters as they relate to foreign workers, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceEmployers must deliver to the TE Office the information concerning the work of non-EU nationals.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and EmploymentServiceNationwidePublic serviceSOLVIT is a free-of-charge online service for citizens and businesses for solving transnational problems related to the enforcement of EU legislation.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you go abroad to work, apply for coverage under Finnish social security from the Finnish Centre for Pensions.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIn certain situations, the Finnish Centre for Pensions can exempt a foreign employer from the obligation to take out pension insurance in Finland.
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceSickness