Go directly to contents.

From an unemployed person to a student

If you are unable to find work with your current education, you can supplement your competence with additional studies or complete a fully new qualification. You can get student financial aid to support your studies, complete an apprenticeship in an employment relationship or participate in labour market training while receiving your unemployment benefit. On certain conditions, you can also study independently while receiving your unemployment benefit. 

Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 1/9/2020