Go directly to contents.

Registering as a jobseeker

The services of the TE Office are available for employed people and unemployed jobseekers. If you wish to receive unemployment benefits, you must register with the TE Office as a jobseeker and apply for a full-time job. Unemployment benefits are paid by your unemployment fund or Kela.

What services can I get?

See related services and service channels.
Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 6/4/2019