Go directly to contents.

From an unemployed person to a student

If you cannot find employment with your current education, you may study:

  • with student financial aid
  • with and apprenticeship agreement in an employment relationship
  • with unemployment benefit in labour market training
  • independently with unemployment benefit on certain conditions.

Read also the page Livelihood and social assistance of students.

Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 6/15/2020