Go directly to contents.

Young people left with no study place after comprehensive school

If you do not get a study place in the joint application process for upper secondary education, you can apply for vacant places in the summer. If you would like to improve your grades from comprehensive school, discuss the options with your guidance counsellor. 

Text edited by: editorial team
In collaboration with: Finnish National Agency for Education
Updated: 8/11/2020