Changing school in the middle of the academic year, services
Filter service list
- Digital and Population Data Services Agency
Notification of change of address to the Population Information SystemDigital and Population Data Services AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceSubmitting a notification of move is a statutory obligation. Your municipality and address are recorded in the Population Information System.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceComprehensive education lasts for 9 years. All the children living in Finland are subject to compulsory comprehensive education. Children usually...Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceStudents starting the upper grades of comprehensive school attend health examinations together with their parents or guardians.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth examinations at schools are examinations of children's and students' condition of health and functional capacity conducted with clinical...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceNurses cooperate with students, families and student care.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceStudent welfare services aim to render school a safe and pleasant experience for pupils, who should receive necessary guidance and support when...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceSchool and student health care doctors - who, what, why, when
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth information comprises activities to support the wellbeing of children, young people and their living environments with systematic...
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceThe aim of the physical education class is to- increase the possibilities to offer positive experiences to students interested and gifted in sports-Service channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic servicePupils and students have the right to receive meals for free during school days. The meals are provided by the municipality.