Go directly to contents.

Housing for older people

Meals as well as housekeeping and home nursing services may be provided in your home. Support and assistive devices are available for elderly people to ensure their home is safe and well-funtioning. For home service fees you may get financial support. If you have a diagnosed illness or disability you may be entitled to a care allowance for pensioners.

See contents related to the topic:

Living in your own home as you age

Municipal services provided at home and services purchased from companies or non-governmental organisations help older people to live at home longer.

A safe home for an older person

You can get support and assistive devices that help you live and move around safely.

Support for home service fees

A fee is charged for municipal services provided at home and for private care and attention services. Check if you are entitled to financial support.